Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I pray that God is with me and leads me to the right people, conversations, and meetings that can support me through a medical injury and the tapering off of a medication, as my current doctor is difficult. Pray that God will also help my lawyer to truly understand me, have...
Replies
10
Views
263
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. One of my close relative is suffering from severe chest pain from yesterday and all her heart related reports are normal. She is under medication but pain is not reducing. I request your prayers for complete healing of her pain in the chest area...
Replies
10
Views
148
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom