Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would like to ask for prayer regarding my workplace situation. I have been working in this company for 6 years, and recently my boss has been treating me in a very hurtful way. After I came back from Genting Highlands, he kept pressuring me to try gambling...
Replies
6
Views
120
Prayer request Jesus Christ name stop all gossip, harassment over tips, peace, joy, laughter. Evil toxic ### causing toxic environment try to fire me work blames me for everything. She won’t stop need shield aura so no negativity will come to me.
Replies
11
Views
189
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom