Prayer request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my marriage problem and financial problem Guide us to know what to do bless our family
Replies
13
Views
131
Hi, Please pray for my ###'s good health and long life he has some heath issues he has eaching problem and not eating property and also lot of health issues. I also saw bad dream of my ### please pray to cancel that bad dream. Also pray for good health and long life of my ### and ### . Please...
Replies
15
Views
148
In these days I may be living in the valley of death because I am not able to sleep in the night because of Satan attacks and evil spirit attacks and so kindly pray that God will fully resolve this problem fast. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom