Lotesse

Disciple of Prayer
I wish someone would stand in on my behalf to represent me so I can have my books published with my name attached as the author and poet of my books, and then my books' royalties to be sent or processed given to me so to enable me pay for the Teachers Training Institute Remita fees and School fees for the study of Education which should start by February 2023, or any order time for me to pursue the course. I have the Remita Fees Invoice sent to me while I have no money to pay.
Would you mind helping check if I am lying with the three Yahoo mail address inboxes of ###@yahoo.com and password is ###, you can download my books manuscripts for your review and confirmation.
My name is ### from ###.
 
Have A Blessed New Year 2023 in Christ Jesus. May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I wish someone would stands in on my behalf to represent me so I can have my books published with my name attached as the author and poet of my books, and then my books royalties to be sent or processed given to me so to enable me pay for the Teachers Training Institute Remita fees and School fees for the study of Education which should start by February 2023, or any order time for me to pursue the course. I have the Remita Fees Invoice sent to me while I have no money to pay.
Would you mind help check if I am lying the three yahoo mail address inboxes of ### and password is ###, you can download my books manuscripts for your review and confirmation.
My name is ### from ###
May the good Lord provide all your needs according to his riches in Glory. All is well.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have sent prayer requests for my daughter to get a seat in ### in fees waiver and in general counseling. She has not alloted any seat in both counseling in any rounds. Now 2nd round of fees waiver counseling will start in weeks time. Also...
Replies
10
Views
157
next week the food stamps physical card comes sometime next week now we have some food for now because God sent her to help just hoping that food stamps thing is solved because it was at our old shelter address please keep us in prayers
Replies
11
Views
150
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested your prayers for my daughter for getting a seat in engineering in ### in fees waiver counseling. Since this is the last round I request your prayers that my daughter will get a seat in ###. Thanking you ###
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom