I pray that God will cleanse ###'s soul of worry, stress, fear of love and relationships. I pray that God will renew ###'s soul filled with strength, confidence and motivation. I pray that God will guide ### back to me. I ask all this in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Praise the lord, God has heard your request God will redeem ###'s soul from all the problem that he is facing and fill him with God's strength and peace. Moreover, God will surely fulfill all the desires in your heart. Be of good cheer. God bless you abundantly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
134
God knows this has been a stressful week how the devil continues to attack me and my family & household I really need the lord to figure this out and to set me free amen.
Replies
11
Views
152
Pray for me that the Lord will fill me with a deep sense of security and inner confidence as well as a great peace at my workplace today and after today and all days ahead. Let the favor and blessing of God rest powerfully upon me so that I myself may be a blessing to the people around me and I...
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom