Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Forgive all my sins Lord I accept Jesus has Lord and savior forever Please pray for open door job and miracle finance and total justice against enemeies team ### and ### dormio prache in workplace by the power of the cross blood of Jesus who destroy of power of police and hostel abuse because...
Replies
11
Views
106
With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
203
Hello, I've been suffering from ### for years, I've been to many doctors and keep praying for it to reduce and go. I've also been suffering from ### and felling very useless. I'm looking out for a job and applying however I've not received any calls. Please pray for me. I'm depressed and at my...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom