Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Nothing going well in my life problem after problem I also need financial breakthrough in my small business pray for me in need protection where ever I go thank you.
Replies
13
Views
65
Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom