pray with me that God the almighty bless me and my family with the positive outcome of labor court which has been reserved since 2020 August 22. It almost 8 months now. We asking God to intervene with judge ### in releasing this judgement with positive rewards. In the name of the most high.
I prayed for the fair resolution of the labor dispute. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for swift and positive responses concerning the job opportunities and assessments I am currently awaiting. I have already passed the interviews, and I am now waiting for the outcome of the transcript quiz, other tests/assessments, and the final employment decisions, including...
Replies
10
Views
174
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
135
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom