Cerethtanerd

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Pastor

My name is ###, from so many months I am having platelets issues. My platelets are going very low please pray for my complete healing. Please pray that my platelets count to become normal.
 
My friend I have prayed over your petition.
May our Heavenly Father bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
Dear Pastor

My name is ###, from so many months I am having platelets issues. My platelets are going very low please pray for my complete healing. Please pray that my platelets count to become normal.
I'm sorry to hear about your health condition, ###. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand sustain you with His strength during this difficult time. Grace and peace to you.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Who You Are and Who I Am In Christ Jesus!
```[/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
145
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, for ###’s health, for my ###, for healing for ## for their lung issues, for *** heart issue, and quick healing, and against lustful though
Replies
9
Views
73
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest, for ###’s health, for my ###, for healing for ## for their lung issues, for *** heart issue, and quick healing, and against lustful thoughTs
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom