Prayer Request

Brittney95

Humble Prayer Partner
I haven't heard from or seen ### today, but I know that he would be here if he could get here. I will be wishing him a Happy New Year in a few hours. I hope and pray to see him soon. Everything seems to be falling into place slowly, but surely it will all be put together in God's perfect timing and he's always on time.
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. After being out of fellowship with God for so long, sometimes I'm baffled over what He Wants me to do and what I think He Wants me to do. With that in mind, I try to pray, probably not enough. Please pray for me and please pray with me. May God’s Will Be Done...
Replies
11
Views
162
Prayer request for a Mexican woman. She started harassing sped staff about clocking in and out. Last school year the sped department director had also harassed sped staff about clocking in and out. Then hours started getting cut. But now the same thing is taking place again but with principle's...
Replies
10
Views
46
Hello, evervbody, How are you doing? I am currently feeling completely exhausted spiritually. I am here in ###, ###, serving in ministry and evangelism. It is a very rural area, and as someone who came here from ###, I have faced many difficulties and challenges. Until the time of COVID-19, we...
Replies
13
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom