Prayer Request

moumi

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

As the year is approaching to say goodbye to us, I sincerely thank you for all the graces you had showered upon me when my mom was hospitalized and also after that when ### again called me back after meeting with accidents and asking me if I was willing to visit him. God, it was your mercy that you made him realize about his mistakes and turned that arrogance and fighting into soft tender speech (Satan was doing his part since the latter part of 2012). You know all, O LORD. What human eyes did not see, that is known to you. You know the truth about what exactly happened in Tokyo when he was there for onsite (hiding his name and all the information about him). He did not turn up to meet me, a fatherless (whose father died 25 years back) and a brotherless (my only sibling, my elder brother, who also passed away in June, 2012 after having a cardiac arrest) to fix the marriage. And what exactly happened when he returned to his workplace in Chennai or his hometown at Coimbatore. Lord, you know all. I am not repeating here. I already wrote stating the whole story earlier in another prayer request. I started fighting for the injustices done to me since I visited Chennai in July, 2014 and came to know the truth. And the whole year just passed by like that and continued in the year 2015. It was your grace that made him call me once again after my mom's balloon angioplasty surgery (this July, 2015) asking for a reconciliation that things would change. Yes, not immediately but it would as was his statement. You know Father, how the things are complicated now. But nothing is impossible for you. My father is no more with me; you are my Father, O Heavenly Father! It's going to be three years now. It was another Christmas when he promised that he would be here for his new year vacation to meet me and fix everything. And you know what had happened after that. And Satan is still playing his role. My visit got postponed since there was some work pressure from the client's side after the floods in Chennai. As I know his reserve and rigid nature, I just kept quiet when he booked the ticket and then again cancelled at night on 15th Dec. Just prayed to Lord to make it soon so that there comes a solution with a reconciliation of love and care. As you know my difficulties, O heavenly Father. I am just wading through the vast ocean since my brother left us for his heavenly abode. I am a lively girl. Even in the worst situation, when life gave me a damn; I smiled and kept going on. It's three years now, Father. Will you not listen to my prayers and fix it!

AMEN.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am ###, and I beg you to pray for my faith and physical healing. I have been dealing with digestive issues for over ### years, which have caused my overall health to deteriorate in different parts of my body. I lean heavily on my Lord Jesus Christ and on...
Replies
11
Views
158
Pray for me that the Lord will fill me with a deep sense of security and inner confidence as well as a great peace at my workplace today and after today and all days ahead. Let the favor and blessing of God rest powerfully upon me so that I myself may be a blessing to the people around me and I...
Replies
12
Views
135
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. After being out of fellowship with God for so long, sometimes I'm baffled over what He Wants me to do and what I think He Wants me to do. With that in mind, I try to pray, probably not enough. Please pray for me and please pray with me. May God’s Will Be Done...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom