Kharysten

Disciple of Prayer
I broke up with my girlfriend who was expecting me to propose to her. I did it for extremely selfish reasons, primarily a fear of marriage and responsibility. This caused her a crisis, and she began dating an abusive man. After several months, I came to my senses and am now ready. Yet while she's eager to reconcile, too, she skeptical of me due to the break, and is afraid to leave the new man.

Please pray for my situation, for her (###), and for me (###), for forgiveness for what I did to her, and that we can safely and happily reconcile and finally marry. If God has other plans for us, I ask for prayers that we at least find good spouses and raise good families.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's mercy in leading me to a new job especially one that glorifies Him. I had the opportunity to work at a job that was for a Christian organization in the beginning of the year and I left that job for certain reasons which I now believe I was wrong in doing. I have been unable...
Replies
8
Views
115
Please pray that God would soon help me to find a job. God has been kind in allowing me to keep the one I have but I unfortunately messed things up by dating a coworker and now it's uncomfortable for both of us to see each other at work so I am making the decision to leave myself so as not to...
Replies
6
Views
146
Please pray that God would provide me with a new job that honors Him. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,121
Messages
16,784,496
Members
648,692
Latest member
Dhnaruyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom