Prayer Request For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mathapelo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathapelo

Guest
Heavenly father I come before you, asking you to show light into my little brother ###. He is drinking alcohol not taking instructions from parents now mom is called at school to come and discuss his behaviour at school. Father please show him light and talk to him with you Abba everything is possible. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus name that

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

Pass This e-mail on to every Christian that you may know. Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
In Jesus, Father I stand in agreement with ### and ask you to rebuke the demons of rebellion that have taken control of ###. We submit unto You Father and resist them in Jesus name and must flee according to your promises. Save and feel him with your Holy Spirit in Jesus name we pray, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for ###. He is one of my favorite cousin. He's nice! Has always been nice to me. He speaks to alot of people. For him to get born again. For God to get a hold of him. Mind, body, spirit, soul. For God to remove alcohol addiction far from him. For God to send believers into his...
Replies
11
Views
191
Hello, im ### and i was engaged to my fiancee in ### this year after our 1 yr of ldr (i live ### and he lives in ###) ive done a lot of unhealthy behaviours in our relationship and the last time he came w his family and i kind of ruined it with my emotions that took control of me. I hurt him...
Replies
11
Views
187
I need prayers for my mental illness, me and my boyfriend's relationship I went back with him I love him and he's feeling unwell plus he lost his grandma so weeks ago and I was hoping for some prayers and thoughts and he wanted to meetup with me I told him my complicated situation that I have a...
Replies
11
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom