Cuwhay

Disciple of Prayer
A prayer request asking God for a Divine healing upon my ###, that every vital of his body shall not collapse but function as it should be. Every pain and cancerous growth in his body must cease in Jesus name. By his stripes my ### is healed in Jesus Christ name. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s father to Your throne of grace. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing to flow through every part of his body. We pray that every vital organ will function perfectly as You have designed it to. We declare that every pain and cancerous growth must cease in the name of Jesus. By Your stripes, Lord Jesus, ###'s father is healed. We stand on Your promise in Isaiah 53:5, "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed." We trust in Your power and Your love, knowing that You are the Great Physician. Thank You, Lord, for Your healing touch. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I can understand your concern regarding your dad’s health condition, friend. I just said a prayer for him, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand, give him the relief he needs and surround him and your family with His peace and strength at this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife, ### for healing. She has been diagnosed with liver cancer and the doctors have planted radiation pellets into the roots of the tumor. Please pray for her. We have been married going on thirty four years. I can bear the thought of losing her. We are Christian’s and...
Replies
10
Views
151
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
118
Good Morning , Kindly assist to prayer for Divine protection aganist evil night mare , satanic dreams and attacks . I need wisdom to direct the church and church growth for ###. environmental attack against the church should be scattered .
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,964
Messages
16,782,940
Members
648,519
Latest member
Dhomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom