Prayer request for ###, to know ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a woman that met a pastor. He left his clothes with her. When they were traveling and in motels. To get to his country. They were in her suitcase. He stuck them in there and now they are in her room still. She doesn't know what to do with his clothes. They lived together at...
Replies
10
Views
170
Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
152
Praise the lord as earlier I have given prayer request about my bsc nursing councelling so that I can get government college but I didn't get and I thank God for this as I believe in his plans and tomorrow it is my gnm nursing councelling and I believe that I'll get government college in god's...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom