Prayer request for ### ### ### she ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow, I will have cataract surgery on my right eye. Please pray for the surgeon to do a good job, with no mistakes, side effects, or infection, and for speedy recuperation. I am claiming the verse, "With God all things are possible." Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
207
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
139
Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep a dear person in your prayers. She is going through a difficult phase in her life and needs stability, peace and happiness. I sincerely pray that, if it is truly meant for her and good for both of them, God brings ### and ### together in marriage, removes every...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom