Prayer request for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for: 1. Job, currently unemployed 2. Spiritual upliftment 3. Request for my daughter to pass grade 12 exams. 4 Healing
Replies
9
Views
173
I would really appreciate your prayers for an upcoming exam that I will be taking for the third time. I am studying Pharmacy in Germany, and unfortunately I have already failed this exam twice. This will be my final attempt, so there is a lot of pressure and fear surrounding it. I have already...
Replies
12
Views
227
Please pray for my ### year old son: - To settle down in ### grade to a longer duration. - To not trouble the teacher & other kids. - To calm down & write all that is written on the board in his book. - For his constant protection from evil. - For my peace of mind as his mother.
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom