Prayer request for my ### now he ...

Drosster

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer request for my son now he is waiting for ### result I request to get full A+. Pray for me and my family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have just prayed with you. May God soon intervene over your prayer, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a woman that met a pastor. He left his clothes with her. When they were traveling and in motels. To get to his country. They were in her suitcase. He stuck them in there and now they are in her room still. She doesn't know what to do with his clothes. They lived together at...
Replies
10
Views
160
Praise the lord , as I have posted earlier for my nursing counselling for government college, today is the result coming out for it and I want to see my name up there in list allotted with government college and I believe that miracles do happen by god's grace and I believe in him and have...
Replies
11
Views
125
I have been asking for prayers for ###, it breaks my heart to see him fall for someone who is not fully submitted to Christianity. She has taken advantage of his emotions, and vulnerability. She has continuously displayed lots of pride and ### has been blinded by it. He is chasing her instead of...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom