Am ### ### from Zambia. My family and I are facing different challenges. Firstly my dad has problem with his eyes doctors told him that he has retina detachment and cataract now his can't see his nearly becoming blind he has tried different medicine but doesn't work. Please man of God pray for him distance is not a barrier we believe that his sight will be restored.
 
Am ### ### from ###. My family and I are facing different challenges. Firstly my dad has a problem with his eyes; doctors told him that he has retina detachment and cataract now he can't see and is nearly becoming blind. He has tried different medicine but it doesn't work. Please man of God pray for him; distance is not a barrier, we believe that his sight will be restored.
Then the eyes of those who see will not be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen.
Isaiah 32:3 CSB
Isaiah 32:3 Then the eyes of those who see will not be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen. | Christian Standard Bible (CSB) | Download The Bible App Now thank you Lord for your word. Amen
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

You Are Still Here-God Is Good To You!
```
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
Amen! Am humbled
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife, ### for healing. She has been diagnosed with liver cancer and the doctors have planted radiation pellets into the roots of the tumor. Please pray for her. We have been married going on thirty four years. I can bear the thought of losing her. We are Christian’s and...
Replies
10
Views
151
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
151
Hello fellow Christ followers, I am suffering from all sorts of physical pain and emotional pain. It is debilating and I am non functioning right now. I would like to attend church and aerve the Lord again and work again. I rebuke disability and diesase in my life in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom