Prayer request for healing of esophageus and freedom from GEDR

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've mentioned my untreatable Sleep Apnea, but I've never mentioned my AR & Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease. AR and GERD gets worse the older I get. Antacids and other medications are not strong enough overnight. Though I sleep in an almost sitting up position, I still turn and slide down on my...
Replies
14
Views
195
First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
350
GERD Esophagitis Chronic Gastritis SIBO or IBS Terrible digestion, acid reflux, severe bloating / inflammation, gas, gas pain from foods fermenting and many other symptoms... I can't go through it all I would spend all night writing.. Been suffering with these issues for over 2 years...
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom