PRAYER REQUEST AGAINST WITCHCRAFT ATTACK

Lairell

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that God brings a permanent end to every cobweb and every other witchcraft attack in my life.

I pray that God expose and destroy every domestic witchcraft in my life in Jesus name amen.
 
I pray that God brings a permanent end to every cobweb and every other witchcraft attack in my life in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will protect me from any form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will give me the strength to overcome every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me victory over every witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me peace of mind and heart in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the grace to overcome every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the wisdom to discern every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the courage to stand against every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the power to overcome every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the strength to resist every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the protection to be victorious over every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I pray that God brings a permanent end to every cobweb and every other witchcraft attack in my life.

I pray that God expose and destroy every domestic witchcraft in my life in Jesus name amen.
in agreement all the way in Jesus name amen. Send them back to the bottomless pit of hell in Jesus name. Thank you Elohim
 
I pray that God brings a permanent end to every cobweb and every other witchcraft attack in my life in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will protect me from any form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will give me the strength to overcome every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me victory over every witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me peace of mind and heart in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the grace to overcome every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the wisdom to discern every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the courage to stand against every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the power to overcome every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the strength to resist every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
I pray that God will grant me the protection to be victorious over every form of witchcraft attack in Jesus name amen.
Amen.
Amen in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I request a prayer against the attack of witchcraft curses in my life and family
Replies
11
Views
168
Please pray for me. I have been struggling for many years with what I believe may be spiritual attacks, including a spiritual husband. I have also struggled with friendships all my life. Whenever I try to make friends, people seem interested at first, but within a few days they stop talking to...
Replies
12
Views
295
Hello I'm ###. Will you please pray for me against the above prayer request. Distractions come at my most important moments like I start feeling sick even when I'm not. I also have vivid dreams. Please pray for me
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom