Prayer report/pray for my room and my life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name is ### I work at ### I want keep my job for two yrs an I want keep my motel room for bout two yrs I need a miracle prayers I the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
112
i need urgent prayer request ... i m not doing well .. i feel left out ... and i m desparate.... .my co workers are very judgmental.... i m feel like to die... i cnt conquer it ... idk wht do .... my friends are not talking to me... i cnt share this to family.... i have bf he is supporting and...
Replies
10
Views
352
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,586
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom