Prayer please for loneliness and to set ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
207
Hello, I struggle with spirit of rejection and also poverty and loneliness. I guess, these curses came through words of my ### or ### or witchcraft in my family. Even I studied a long time, I am always struggling to keep my job or find a better job. I am young and healthy but can not find a...
Replies
7
Views
288
I got sober 6 months ago from alcohol. I was doing really good but I noticed I had a lot of distractions and I wasn't spending time with God. Even though I was sober I still felt emotionally dry, I also have a sponsor and she is a Faith-based sponsor and she teaches from the Bible and I like...
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,074
Messages
16,807,046
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom