Prayer over miraculous faith

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to stand with you for miraculous and godly faith, claiming with you that He remains faithful even when we are not as taught in 2 Tim 2:13 and that without faith we cannot please Him according to Heb 11:6. We joined you in praying for favor upon favor and miracles upon miracles and blessings upon blessings, and against principalities and powers of darkness in high places as spoken of in Eph 6:12, and for His extreme, unmatched, unstoppable and abounding glory to be revealed all over the world.

If your request was answered and you have seen His favor and miracles and blessings poured out, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer and agreement for that miraculous faith.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some big entities that have affected my life and will continue over the decades. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
10
Views
64
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for being a good listener of God, doing works (for faith without works is dead), and teacher (for teaching such things, you shall be called great in heaven) , and all prior, in between and after that have been missed. I pray for favor favor favor. I...
Replies
12
Views
131
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over past sins. I have committed these sins with close family members and found it immensely hard to confess them to anyone for face to face confession and prayer. The devil has been recently hounding me over them, not allowing me a holy and clean...
Replies
12
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom