Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter streetpatrol8
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

streetpatrol8

Guest
Please pray that the Lord will guide me through this day and give me the strength and wisdom and knowledge to take care of the things I have to do without getting angry at anybody -amen
 
Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, blessed Holy Spirit, I believe, I received through the precious blood of Jesus Christ, I am claiming the prayer of agreement for Supernatural Divined Fruit of Favor, Grace, Mercy for me to be the most Successful, Prosperous, Righteous, Wisest Christian Entrepreneur in the City of ###, State of ### creating trillions of permanent home grown Jobs/Positions with excellent healthcare benefits for all that need through the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
 
Dear ###

Father, I thank You for the power and the authority You have given unto us to speak to our circumstances. For You said that we can speak to our mountains and command them to be removed and cast into the sea. So Father, by the authority of Your Word, I speak to this mountain of anger before ###. Help ### to speak to their anger and command the anger to be uprooted, removed from before ###, and cast into the sea. I pray this prayer in faith and in the name of my Lord and Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord, please protect and be with this man or woman and guide them with strength and wisdom. Please always be only a breath away from them when they feel weak. Thank you Lord for your consistency.
 
Praying for you to become an example in the community and to have a fantastic day!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
203
Please pray for my return to The LORD. I am backslidden. Please pray for my repentance and faith unto The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray that God helps me though the trials I am going through; for God to protect & deliver me from my enemies, and for God to provide for all of my needs. Please...
Replies
11
Views
228
Please pray for God to help me and my mental health and my relationship with him and also for my goals and the things I’m trying to accomplish in life which is learning to drive and getting my license and going back to school
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom