Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Need prayer asking God to help me pass the work testing I did today for a job I really want. I’m not perfect but praying for a blessing.
Replies
12
Views
129
Please pray for my return to The LORD. I am backslidden. Please pray for my repentance and faith unto The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray that God helps me though the trials I am going through; for God to protect & deliver me from my enemies, and for God to provide for all of my needs. Please...
Replies
11
Views
232
Please pray for me and my situation—that all corruption and wrongdoing would be stopped, that the truth would be revealed and justice would prevail, and that every falsehood and hidden matter would come to light. Please pray for God’s protection over me from every toxic, harmful, and negative...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom