Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Need prayer asking God to help me pass the work testing I did today for a job I really want. I’m not perfect but praying for a blessing.
Replies
12
Views
84
I'm thanking God in advance for a stress-free, peaceful, productive and accurate work week. I'm also thanking God for allowing my marriage to be happy, blessed and many years of love and prosperity. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
12
Views
127
Please lift in prayer for my son’s beloved ### year old dachshund…”###” had emergency surgery yesterday (###) on his spine…it’s a very concerning situation right now per the medical staff…please pray for a miracle and also that the Lord would meet my son right where he’s at. Bless you for praying.
Replies
10
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom