Prayer Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to reveal to me, and guide me to his will for mine and ###'s situation.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith. There are others praying over your request. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After all the prayers I have failed to make benchmark on the exit exam at this wicked college. Asking God to guide me in the name of Jesus for the next steps.
Replies
11
Views
180
I’m asking for prayer for my family and me during a deeply uncertain time. I’m a husband of nearly 20 years, a father of three boys, and the lead pastor of our church. Recently, doctors found a mass in my right lung, and the CT scan results indicate that it may be cancer. We are still waiting...
Replies
11
Views
234
I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom