Bathhaven Disciple of Prayer Mar 2, 2018 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Prayer is urgently needed for our newly started mission.###, pray for God's highest blessings hands and also pray for dedicated teachers for ###.
Prayer is urgently needed for our newly started mission.###, pray for God's highest blessings hands and also pray for dedicated teachers for ###.
Pankaj Rastogi Humble Prayer Warrior Mar 2, 2018 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
revanessajacobs@yahoo.com Prayer Partner Mar 2, 2018 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
suhan Beloved of All Mar 2, 2018 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
mitchandkay Beloved of All Mar 2, 2018 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
kaye hirst Beloved of All Mar 3, 2018 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.