Pray for newly started mission.### we need teachers

Bathhaven

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for newly started mission.### we need teachers and new admission of the ###.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for ### ### newly starting online business to go success with Jesus blessing 🙏🏻
Replies
7
Views
351
Prayer is urgently needed for our newly started mission.###, pray for God's highest blessings hands and also pray for dedicated teachers for ###.
Replies
5
Views
30
Pray for my husband newly started business Over come from ### lakhs credit
Replies
5
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom