Prayer is needed for newly started ###. ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear LORD GOD I’m coming to you to ask for prayer as I wait on a final decision on a new apartment I applied for. I ask for you to touch the hearts of the landlords to approve this apartment. Let them overlook whatever financial hurdles that could jeopardize this decision so me and my children...
Replies
8
Views
201
SOMETIME YESTERDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IT STARTED TO FEEL REALLY REALLY COLD IN MY APARTMENT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE WEATHER BUT I JUST CHECKED ALL OF MY RADIATORS AND THEY ARE ICE COLD PLEASE PRAY EMERGENCY PRAYERS FOR THE HEAT TO GET FIXED A.S.A.P. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THERE ARE...
Replies
10
Views
452
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Here's a prayer for you: Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your protection and peace. I ask You to cast out the tormenting demon that is causing me distress with thoughts and fears about sexual things and...
Replies
8
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom