Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ibelive
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ibelive

Guest
please pray that this hard working man will be approved for disability help. he is so kind, loving, and helpful to others. he does not want to take advantage of the tax payers. only for a short time until he heals.

THANK YOU ALL.
 
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. – Psalm 19:1

The Lord shall bless this hard working man - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a South African Citizen what is happening here is very worrying me, we more than 100 political parties and they are fighting each other and unfortunately most of them are from the governing party which is African National Congress, they stole from tax payers money, and those who left want...
Replies
7
Views
129
Prayers needed dear God for me ### and ### and our household. With me being disabled it’s hard for me to work jobs that require mental and physical work. I left my long time good paying career thinking I’d get approved for SSI but I fought for a year and didn’t get approved although a judge...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom