Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter florinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

florinda

Guest
Please pray for ###, his wife just tx me. She told me he is on drugs again, he went to work not looking so good, today is church. Pray God will intervene in a supernatural way. Pray for favor with his boss. Pray for his wife. She is getting tired. Pray for me as his Mother. I'm heartbroken and sad, tired of this, but I can't give up. ### is a son 9 years old who needs his father. I believe the Lord Jesus is the Lord of My son's life, the Lord of My family and I believe Jesus has freed ### from drugs and the enemy is a liar in Jesus' name. I pray.
 
Lord, help ### with his drug problem. Guide and direct him. Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

Please allow the sharing of this prayer with you. I hope this helps bring peace and unity to your family. God Bless you all. Believe in God and let Him be present in your home, your family, your hearts.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the family you have given me. Yet Lord, my heartaches caused by the disharmony in my family. I have completely lost my peace and health because of the chaotic situations that prevail at home. Master, I have no one but you Lord, you alone can understand the hearts of men because it is you who created each one of us. Only you can make two hearts understand each other and bring one-mindedness. Forgive me for any part I have played in disrupting unity in my family. Help me forgive other family members as well, Lord, you are the Prince of peace, and you have instituted families to bring Glory to your name. Lord, let my family not defile your name by this disunity, help us to forgive one another and unite all of us with your Cord of life. Lord, when you are in our midst, nothing can go wrong, so be present in our family Lord, fill each one of us with your love and understanding, so that we can exalt your name. I know you will restore peace and unity at our home, because and only because I ask this in the Precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, AMEN.

(I CANNOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS UNITY PRAYER, I FOUND THIS IN MY CHRISTIAN READING MATERIALS, AND FOUND IT TO BE VERY HELPFUL IN REUNITING MY FAMILY, THIS MESSAGE IS VERY STRONG IT WILL HELP BRING PEACE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN DIFFICULT TIMES)
 
Lord Jesus our witness Forgive our sins. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my thirty seven year old stepson he and his wife recently received Christ as their Lord and savior. My stepson it still struggling with anger that I believe is the reason he can’t keep a job. He finds good paying jobs and was just hired as a senior Chef who was paid a salary. He...
Replies
11
Views
126
Please pray for my wife of ### years who has recently asked for a divorce. She says she still loves me, but wants to live life for herself. I am beyond heartbroken. The mother of our ### children just wants to live for herself. I still live her deeply and it’s just beyond anything I...
Replies
13
Views
66
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,184
Messages
16,807,896
Members
650,603
Latest member
Astuunnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom