Prayer for my marriage.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unsure what to do at this point. Every single year my wife talks about her anniversary with her ex-boyfriend. It is absolutely unacceptable. She is constantly cursing at me and pushing me away when I am nice to her, she is usurping authority over me and when I’m doing the right thing, she...
Replies
9
Views
28
Father in the name of Jesus, I come before you as place my children,my husband and my family and my business before you. Any woman behind the destruction of happiness and family Lord may you over come for me in this situation may her plans fail. I pray all this believing in Jesus Christ our Lord...
Replies
11
Views
78
my name is ###, I got married to my wife in ### and we are blessed with ### kids, few years ago my wife and I have going through difficult situations, presently it's ### weeks my wife is not at home, she finally told me it's my inlaws that want to separate us, she said she will never divorce me...
Replies
13
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,148
Messages
16,796,696
Members
649,693
Latest member
Aeraeraindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom