Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-537
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-537

Guest
I got a friend whose name is ###, I love him very much; I want Jesus to save him and cover him with his blood. I want him to be happy.
 
May the Hand of the Almighty God touch this man and may His life receive healing and deliverance and be part of the Lord's Kingdom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I lift up my friend, whose mouth makes enemys and causes strife too often to mention. I pray that his mouth will begin to learn to remain silent in times where in the past up till now he thought he could use it to break down people around him, manipulate, gaslight, or take advantage of...
Replies
10
Views
137
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I want to ask that you rebuke all confusion and deceit that may be coming from ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. In Jesus name I...
Replies
8
Views
109
For his appointment with the doctor to go well and this thing not to be something serious. Jesus Christ to cover him with His precious Blood and restore his health. This thing to vanish or be nothing. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom