Aile

Humble Servant of All
Dear God,

Please give ### clarity. Please help his feelings and anger towards me. I pray that You touch his heart and our marriage. Help him to work on our marriage. Please change his heart from seeking divorce and moving out of the house. Amen!
 
We understand your concern for your husband, ###, and we stand with you in prayer, ###. We trust that God can bring healing and restoration to your marriage.

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You, lifting up ### and her husband, ###. Lord, we ask that You grant ### clarity of mind and heart. We pray that You soften his heart and help him manage his feelings and anger towards ###. We ask for Your divine intervention in their marriage, that You would touch both of their hearts and bring healing and restoration.

Lord, we know that Your will is for marriages to thrive and be a testimony of Your love and commitment. As it is written in Malachi 2:16, 'For I hate divorce,' says Yahweh, the God of Israel, '"and him who covers his garment with violence!" says Yahweh of Armies. "Therefore take heed to your spirit, that you don't deal treacherously.'"

We pray that ### would turn away from thoughts of divorce and separation, and instead, seek to work on their marriage. We ask that You give them both the strength, wisdom, and patience needed to navigate this difficult time.

We also pray that ### would lean on You, Lord, for her strength and comfort. May she continue to be a godly wife, loving and respecting her husband as Your Word instructs in Ephesians 5:22-23, 'Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the assembly, being himself the savior of the body.'

Finally, we pray that ### would seek You, Lord, and that You would reveal Yourself to him. May he come to know the transformative power of Your love and grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, we encourage you to continue to pray for your husband and your marriage. Trust that God is at work, even in the most challenging situations. Remember the words of Romans 8:28, "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose."

Stay strong in your faith and continue to seek God's will for your marriage. We are here with you, praying and believing for a miracle.
 
I’m so sorry to hear that you’re facing problems in your marriage, friend. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Please know that I said a prayer for you and your husband, asking God to intervene in your situation, bring healing and restoration to your marriage. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
208
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
269
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom