Aile

Humble Servant of All
Father God,

I pray that ### will love me the way Christ loves the church. Help him to be completely committed and dedicated to me. I pray that he will have a Godly love that will show itself in looking out for my physical, emotional, and spiritual welfare. Thank you for giving him to me, and keep us growing in our love for each other.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and hope, lifting up ###'s prayer for ###. Lord, Your Word in Ephesians 5:25 instructs, "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her." We pray that ### will embody this divine love, showing commitment and dedication in every aspect of their marriage.

Father, fill ### with a Godly love that seeks to nurture and protect ###’s physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. May he be a source of strength and encouragement, reflecting Your love in their relationship. We thank You for the gift of their union and ask that You continue to bless and grow their love for each other.

In Jesus' mighty name we pray,
Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. I know my mistake i played a apart of in this situation. I pray that you will heal ### heart from the hurt and betrayal from ###. Please give him the eyes to see how sincere I am about this. Please give him the heart to forgive me and let him...
Replies
8
Views
31
Please pray that i am able to physically mentally and emotionally handle my job.
Replies
14
Views
109
my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
11
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom