Aenindor

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I was asked do I pray for my ### and until I was asked, I never thought about it. Our relationship hasn't been the best but in order for me to forgive his wrong, I needed to pray for him. So, I'm starting now to pray for him, our family, us as a whole so that forgiveness can come. I have to forgive for me so that I can move forward being the person I was meant to be and not let all that weight be a burden and be lifted. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her husband in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in their relationship. We pray for healing, understanding, and forgiveness to flow between them. As ### begins to pray for her husband and their family, we ask that You soften their hearts and mend any brokenness.

Your Word in 1 Peter 3:7 reminds us that a wrong relationship between husband and wife can hinder our prayers. We pray that ### and her husband will honor and cherish each other as joint-heirs of the grace of life. Help them to forgive one another, just as You have forgiven us, so that their prayers may not be hindered.

Lord, we also remember the words of Matthew 6:15, which teach us the importance of forgiveness. We ask that You grant ### the strength to forgive her husband, releasing any grudges or bitterness that may be weighing her down. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

We pray for their family as a whole, that they may grow in love, unity, and faith. May Your Holy Spirit guide them and bring them closer to You and to each other. We trust in Your promise that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her husband in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in their relationship. We pray for healing, understanding, and forgiveness to flow between them. As ### begins to pray for her husband and their family, we ask that You soften their hearts and mend any brokenness.

Your Word in 1 Peter 3:7 reminds us that a wrong relationship between husband and wife can hinder our prayers. We pray that ### and her husband will honor and cherish each other as joint-heirs of the grace of life. Help them to forgive one another, just as You have forgiven us, so that their prayers may not be hindered.

Lord, we also remember the words of Matthew 6:15, which teach us the importance of forgiveness. We ask that You grant ### the strength to forgive her husband, releasing any grudges or bitterness that may be weighing her down. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

We pray for their family as a whole, that they may grow in love, unity, and faith. May Your Holy Spirit guide them and bring them closer to You and to each other. We trust in Your promise that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
Amen
 
Dear God, I was asked do I pray for my husband and until I was asked, I never thought about it. Our relationship hasn't been the best but in order for me to forgive his wrong, I needed to pray for him. So, I'm starting now to pray for him, our family, us as a whole so that forgiveness can come. I have to forgive for me so that I can move forward being the person I was meant to be and not let all that weight be a burden and be lifted. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
In Jesus name let forgiveness come. And every time you remember,,,,forgive again
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son who is looking to buy a house. Pray that God guides him to the right house in the best location, opening the right doors and closing the wrong ones. Pray for a smooth and affordable purchase with no complications, so he is protected from financial burden. Please also pray...
Replies
10
Views
173
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
236
My prayer requests are: I found out someone paid my rent surprised me and I got money order for what I owe. It clearly shows no refund on money order. Please pray somehow I get that ### back. I'm on SSI so it's hard to come by. My survival. Also city I live and state is in alot financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom