Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His entire behavior has changed. He doesn't want to pray. Every time I pray, he runs away and tells me not to pray. I cast all demonic spirits out of him. He just turned ### years old.
Replies
11
Views
206
Hello family please pray for ### that he may be delivered from demons that possess him. He has the type that make his face and neck move in demonic convulsions and he needs a move of God to heal him, in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
173
My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom