Thank you all for praying for me. I pray that all of your prayers are answered as well. God bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
154
Please pray for my wife. Since her mother passed away in April 2023 she has been disrespectful and rude to most of the things I say to her. I am tired of the disrespect and I wonder how long can I continue. I hope she can find peace in the absence of her mother but, I would like to have our...
Replies
9
Views
207
Please pray for my wife to turn to Jesus about her issues. She is constantly trying to control my every move. She is cursing at me all the time and trying to belittle me. She treats me like I don’t belong in our home and I’m the one who brought her here and helped her with immigration. It is...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom