Prayer for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from a poor Asian country and I don't work at the moment due to some problems I faced. A professor from a good Japanese university encouraged me to apply to his PhD program. Since the application money is about 180 USD, I had to ask my parents. But my parents refused saying that Japan is...
Replies
12
Views
248
Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
177
Prayer request for a woman that met a pastor. He left his clothes with her. When they were traveling and in motels. To get to his country. They were in her suitcase. He stuck them in there and now they are in her room still. She doesn't know what to do with his clothes. They lived together at...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom