Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my sweet puppy was diagnosed with cancer today. She hasn't even seen her ### birthday yet. We have opted to start radiation as soon as we can. I am asking for prayers. I know she is is one of God's little children. I want her to be able to have a good quality of life, no matter what the outcome...
Replies
14
Views
161
I kindly ask for a prayer for my Mom and my Dad.My Mom had a multiple thyroid nodules and we are waiting for biopsy result.Please help me that it will be benign and can be cured with medication.For my Dad I pray that he will be cancer free he will due to have his CT scan this month. I am scared...
Replies
11
Views
220
Everlasting Father, my Refuge and my Strength, I come before You with a heart that is weary, yet filled with hope, for You are the God who sees what no eye sees and knows what no heart can fully understand. Nothing has escaped Your notice. Every closed door, every hidden conversation, every...
Replies
9
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom