Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for this platform, I have noticed when I ask for prayer that something is very mean to me and making me help people who have hurt me instead of pray for them. I have prayed for them but nothing worked , I have a life to live and a family to manage and a body to take care of. I feel...
Replies
11
Views
155
Praying for the Holy Ghost to protect me and my family in the name of Jesus from all hurt harm and danger seen and unseen. God knows and those who have a spirit of discernment knows how Satan keeps attacking my body and his trickery/deception; god I need you amen.
Replies
11
Views
141
Please pray for me: I'm trying so hard to do anything possible to get a job/steady source of income because I need to make money urgently. I tried to register for a platform where entrepreneurs can advertise their business. I was previously part of this platform for years but got kicked off as a...
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom