Prayer for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has 100% blockage in both legs and can barely stand. We found out both legs have blockage from hip to below the knee. The doctor says he will not clear it unless he stops smoking or it will just close up again. Pray please to give my husband the strength to quit smoking. He has smoked...
Replies
13
Views
42
Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
12
Views
59
I'm the only parent left and my son needs to be release from smoking this substance. He needs God's intervention. I asked you God make him nausea when he wants to smoke take the craving away for any substance. Please pray for us
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom