Prayer for my husband

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to quit cigarettes and THC vapes. Pray that these strongholds be broken off his life. Pray for strength + endurance. He has been battling this for years + hid it from me for years because he felt ashamed. I want to see him healthy, happy, healed, + whole.
Replies
14
Views
279
We are sitting in the ### office right now, awaiting word on a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We are praying for a miracle! Jesus please give us the details in how to proceed if the diagnosis is poor. I know my husband is scared, I have my Faith to lean on.
Replies
12
Views
118
Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and our children I am in so much pain and severe stress because he loves someone else after ###yrs together why can't he see me his wife and true love he has hurt me deeply this is a big mistake we are almost ###yrs old please God...
Replies
13
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom