Prayer for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
130
Please pray that there won't be any fights or arguments at home today. I'm so stressed and can't sit,stand or do anything. Please pray that dad and son won't have any heated arguments or fights. Please Please pray. This is a very urgent prayer request.
Replies
11
Views
412
Hi, Please Please pray for peace in our house. I'm always scared about arguments between ### and ###. My ### is waiting for ### to be back now to question and argue. He is way too strict. I'm always too scared. Can't remember sleeping one day without stress. Please pray that there won't be any...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom