Prayer for your rest

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I lift up those on this online community and ask You Lord help them to reflect on Jesus in their day and help them to involve You in their day in Jesus' name I pray they invite Jesus in their work problems and decisions in Jesus' name Help them to call on You Lord according to...
Replies
11
Views
93
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 24:1 : “Why does the Almighty not set times for judgment? Why must those who know him look in vain for such days? A Prayer Inspired by Job 24:1: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, when we look around at the brokenness, unfairness, and pain...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom