Greelfael
Disciple of Prayer
I felt led to pray for people's rest on here.
Dear God,
I pray You bless people's rest here need on this online community in Jesus' name
Anyone who is encountering insomnia or trauma that has impacted their sleep I now ask You Lord to remove its impacts on their sleep in Jesus' name
Lord give them peace to rest and hope where there has been pain and emotional hurts in Jesus' name
Lord reveal yourself to them and heal their pain in Jesus' name
Calm their inner storm and bring relief where they need it most in their thought life in Jesus' name
Build their confidence to take action where they can bring improvement and even tiny breakthroughs in life in Jesus' name
I prophesy as those tiny breakthroughs spring up open they will bring ripples and more ripples that bring lasting change to deliverance in Jesus' name
Thank You Lord for answered prayer in Jesus' precious name
Dear God,
I pray You bless people's rest here need on this online community in Jesus' name
Anyone who is encountering insomnia or trauma that has impacted their sleep I now ask You Lord to remove its impacts on their sleep in Jesus' name
Lord give them peace to rest and hope where there has been pain and emotional hurts in Jesus' name
Lord reveal yourself to them and heal their pain in Jesus' name
Calm their inner storm and bring relief where they need it most in their thought life in Jesus' name
Build their confidence to take action where they can bring improvement and even tiny breakthroughs in life in Jesus' name
I prophesy as those tiny breakthroughs spring up open they will bring ripples and more ripples that bring lasting change to deliverance in Jesus' name
Thank You Lord for answered prayer in Jesus' precious name

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.