Prayer for Weakness

Srilaxmi

Humble Servant
I am feeling weakness since the 27th of January. I am unable to take a bath due to weakness and take care of my sons and husband. Please pray for ### to recover soon.
 
I am feeling weakness since 27th of January. I am unable to take bath due to weakness and take care of my sons and husband. Please pray for me to recover soon

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### as ### am suffering from slight fever and weakness since ### days. ### am feeling well for a little while and after cooking and other works ### am feeling weak. Now ### am going to doctor. Please pray for ### to recover soon from fever and sickness. In Jesus Mighty Name ###...
Replies
7
Views
282
Boasting in Weakness 2 Cor 12:9, Confession of Sins of Tongue, etc 2 Chron 7:14 Dan 9:20 James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness... Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will...
Replies
12
Views
174
Confession of Sin, 2 Chron 7:14, Dan 9:20, James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness, Boasting in Insults, 2 Cor 12:9 Slow to Anger Thread starterNochaeld Start dateThursday at 4:09 AM Tagscountry: united states righteousness sin tongue weakness 1 2 Next Jump to new Unwatch...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom