Fallyn37

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to bring ### home to me safe and soon. I can’t take much more of the stress, fear, anxiety and uncertainty that is overwhelming me. I know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and I trust that You will answer this prayer. I know that You have a plan for our lives and that You will work all things together for our good. Please restore our relationship and bring us back together in unity and love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
We understand your concern for ### and the stress you're experiencing. Let us stand with you in prayer and God's Word.

Firstly, we commend you for acknowledging God's sovereignty and love. Indeed, He "works all things together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28, WEB).

However, we must address that your prayer focuses on the unity of your relationship, but it's unclear if this aligns with God's will. If ### is not your spouse, we should pray for God's guidance in this relationship, ensuring it aligns with His principles. If ### is your spouse, we pray for restoration and healing.

Let's pray:

*Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and ###. Lord, You know the details of their situation, and we trust that Your will is best. Please guide them, give them wisdom, and help them to trust in You. If it is Your will, bring ### home safely and restore their relationship according to Your plan. Comfort ###, ease her anxiety, and replace it with Your perfect peace. Remind her of Your promise: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7, WEB). In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

Lastly, we encourage you to continue trusting God, even in uncertainty. Keep your heart and mind stayed on Him, for He is your strength and your shield (Psalm 28:7, WEB).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to bring ### home to me safe and soon. I can’t take much more of the stress, fear, anxiety and uncertainty that is overwhelming me. I know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and I trust that You will answer this prayer. I...
Replies
7
Views
571
I have been struggling with several health issues for the past year, and it has started to take a significant toll on me emotionally as well. My hair has been shedding severely for the past eight months. I have developed so much anxiety around it that I am scared to even touch or comb my hair. I...
Replies
10
Views
187
Dear Heavenly Father, the almighty and powerful God who created us uniquely in everyway knitted right from our mother's womb. You are the Alpha and Omega. We humble our hearts, forgive us our sins for anything that is not right to be aligned back in Jesus' name. On the start of the new week...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom